Have you heard of the new Stamparatus? (A stampa who?!?!) LOL So a few months ago, Stampin Up! had an outstanding launch of the amazing positioning tool called the Stamparatus. This tool is like no other and will help you:
- create crisp, clear images.
- correct the action of not having enough ink on your stamp, and getting an incomplete image.
- create multiple copies of your beauty designs
- create multiple step projects easier
And those are just a few! Because this product was so wildly received, it will not be ready for sale till June 2018 when the new annual catalog is released. BUT, I have a surprise for you! I was lucky enough to be part of a team of demonstrators that were selected to be part of the design team for this new tool! (How cool is that?!?!?) Because of that affiliation, I was one of the first to receive the Stamparatus, AND I was able to get one more secured thru a pre-order so I am giving one away! Here is a look at the tool:
I have had a chance to use mine and let me tell you, it's pretty cool!!! Only a sampling of demonstrators and customers, were able to get one of these tools so it is a pretty big deal to have one in your possession! I have come up with a handful of ways you can get qualified to win your very own Stamparatus so let's see what those are:
To enter, see the following options for you to earn a chance:
1. If you were watching the live feed of my Facebook Live, on 4/3/2018,... and commented during the live feed, you will receive one entry.
2. If you are a current Krumm Cake member, and you place a $100 minimum order the month of April, as yourself, you will receive one entry.(curious on how you can be part of the team? Please ask!)
3. Place a minimum $50 order on my site before April 20th, using hostess code 79FGEAF6, and you will receive one entry. www.desereesdoodles.com “Shop Now”
4. Be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me, for the month of April and receive one entry. Navigate to www.desereesdoodles.com and use the link on the right to Paper Pumpkin.
5. Pre-pay your May class fee before April 20th and receive one entry. Here is a link to get registered.
6. Make a project, using current Stampin Up! Supplies, and send it to me at:
660 Hampton Drive E
Moorhead, MN 56560
**Doing so will get you FIVE entries!! (Yes, five entries!!)
I will draw a winner on April 21st so do anything you can to get your name entered for this tool that will change the way you stamp! Good luck!